Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Class 4 A Championship Johnson County Central 21 Boyle Co 20
Football Scout Wrote:What a game!! The difference Boyle’s 5 turnovers. Hard for anybody to have a shot. I was in the booth watching and thought Central did a decent job in coverage. Rice had a nice play on Smith st the end. Happy for Central. I’ve always been a fan of Wilson Kelly since we played them at Corbin. The kid had 16 tackles tonight. Great job to both teams.

Man I love Wilson Kelly! He's a great football player but an even better young man. Really hate this for him and the rest of those Boyle County kids. That's why I don't get on here and trash talk. Never know when one of them, still being heartbroken, gets on here and reads this stuff. Its not worth hurting some kids feelings. They gave it their all and just came up a little short. This loss doesn't take away the fact that they had an outstanding season and beat some really good teams along the way.

You can't take away from what JC did either. They also had an outstanding season and beat some really good teams along the way, even my Pirates, badly I might add. It's just a shame their had to be a loser in this game but that's just the way it goes.

Congratulations to both teams on great seasons and to the Johnson Central Eagles on winning the 4A State Championship. Alot of people, including myself, never gave them a chance in this game and they went out and took care of business and did what they needed to do and earned that trophy. Congrats.
Messages In This Thread
Class 4 A Championship Johnson County Central 21 Boyle Co 20 - by #55PirateFan - 12-08-2019, 03:47 AM