Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Class 4 A Championship Johnson County Central 21 Boyle Co 20
JCs defense slowed them down is what happened in my opinion. Same thing that happened to them last year. Boyle made mistakes, yes! But so did JC. From what i listened to, JC was just the better team overall. Which is kind of what I believed and said to begin the week with. Boyle had the most talented athletes, but top to bottom JC had the nod. This Boyle class was something special though!! They lost what like 4 games since they were freshman? Or close to it? That’s a heck of a HS career to go along with one title!!

JCs bunch! Wow! Also a special group! 4 straight title appearances!! Going out on top! Congrats boys. Radio sounded like both teams gave it their all and hopefully left it out on the field. In a way I’m glad EKY has brought 3 back to this side of the state and showed us ole country folk are hard working great people! But a part of me still hurts for a couple of boyles players I’ve come to know over the years. But it is what it is.

Congrats to all involved! This game showed the hard work over the years that both teams have put in! We as fans are fortunate to even watch such a great class of kids compete!
Messages In This Thread
Class 4 A Championship Johnson County Central 21 Boyle Co 20 - by Hound05 - 12-08-2019, 02:38 AM