Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Class 2A Semifinals: Breathitt @ Somerset
Statebound19 Wrote:This little off topic of Breathitt vs Somerset. But 3 out 4 of Collins Brothers (Will Thomas, James Fletcher, Charles Andrew )played RB. Roughly they Rushed 12,500 yards. I was wondering are they any other Brothers to Rush for More than Collins Brothers. The other Brother was more of Defense person. He did play some FB at times. I’m just curious lot times that many Brothers don’t all play RB but they all did and really successful at it.

I'd say that one would be a tough total to beat. First off, you'd have to (probably) have 3 brothers that all play running back. Then they'd have to be spaced out enough to each get multiple seasons as a starter and produce at a high level. I can't think of any brother sets that fit the bill during the time that I can remember. And none of the career leaders on the KHSAA website look like brothers.

On a side note, it looks like Braedon Sloan and his Dad, James, now have around 9500 yards between them as a father/son duo.
Messages In This Thread
Class 2A Semifinals: Breathitt @ Somerset - by Walt Longmire - 11-29-2019, 09:58 AM