Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Class 2A Semifinals: Breathitt @ Somerset
Hound05 Wrote:Umm did you not read where it said “I TRY NOT TO.... BUT”. And BUT, being the key word. The preposition Of the word BUT means apart from, except. Used as a noun it means an insult objection.

So nope, DIDN’T contradict myself at all actually. And the players and coaches can’t, that’s why I said the fan base. I wouldn’t ever root against a team because of a kid..... I bet that article wasn’t meaningless to the kids who DID score those points on BC. I bet it wouldn’t be meaningless if it put BCs players in a negative light the way it did others. But if you felt that article was meaningless, than a post coming from a a fan of either team with no connection would be even more meaningless to you, but you still felt the need to respond and react to it? Who is contradicting themselves now?

I’m not trying to be a prick or argue woth you, not will I. But to disparage another kids accomplishment to benefit your own self or team is LOW CLASS, and you can bet those kids saw it. So yes!! I will root for somerset and for every one of those “unearned” TDs scored on BC I Hope somerset scores 2. On paper it appears they might do it.

There's a handful of good Corbinites, and Hound05 is one of them.
Messages In This Thread
Class 2A Semifinals: Breathitt @ Somerset - by pjdoug - 11-28-2019, 05:58 PM