Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Class 2A Semifinals: Breathitt @ Somerset
Statebound19 Wrote:Good for you !!! but I guess you don’t like your head coach because he is from Breathitt and I guarantee he will be there rooting on the Bobcats . But honestly you let one person’s article who not even from BreAthitt and writing for Breathitt people no one else to see. So tell truth you didn’t like us anyway. Good thing I don’t judge Corbin fan base off you. Because I cheer for Corbin vs anybody other than Bobcats. Coach Haddix is awesome person and phenomenal coach that Redhounds are very lucky have.
So I don’t like our head coach because he’s from a different team? Hahahahaha. Where and how did you make that correlation? I’ll be honest, I can’t understand what In the world you’re trying to say in the middle of your post but ok?? And nope had nothing against BC before that at all. In all honesty I never really thought about them. We don’t play anymore so they were irrelevant to me in that aspect. I honestly don’t care what you do based on my opinion, it changes nothing to me. One part I did understand and agree with, we are lucky to have haddix. Yes he’s a heck of a man and a good coach. But that still don’t take away what that man tried to take from other players. People can use the excuse that he’s not part of the program or whatever. But if an article like that ever made it in a corbin paper or media, which it would never be allowed, it would be retracted pretty soon afterwards. Pretty sure that one is still up, so either people agree, or just don’t want to tell him what’s right.
Messages In This Thread
Class 2A Semifinals: Breathitt @ Somerset - by Hound05 - 11-27-2019, 04:44 PM