Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Class 2A Semifinals: Breathitt @ Somerset
Walt Longmire Wrote:C'mon man. Don't back off now and say Somerset might beat the Bobcats by 2 touchdowns or that if Breathitt can somehow get some turnovers they can win. You said that Breathitt was 2 touchdowns better than Somerset. Don't try and get humble now, we remember what you said. Own it. It's right there for everyone to see.
Unlike you I have respect for teams!!!! Honestly I bet you never played down of football. At that point I honestly felt like Bobcats was a better team. I do see some holes in Bobcats defense . If I see it I know a great coach does. But I still think Bobcats can win,With Turnovers and they hopefully win that battle.im not coach but I former player and I enjoy watch and break down teams and Somerset can hurt us on couple things they do ( not going to say what it is) . But I also see somethings that Somerset will have hard time defending vs Breathitt. But when you break down both teams and look strength and weakness Somerset should be favor. This will be a close game. I think Bobcats can win but they’re not favored. Also when I wrote that post about Two Td I was worried about certain kid not being able play but they said fine should be ready go be about 90%.
Messages In This Thread
Class 2A Semifinals: Breathitt @ Somerset - by Statebound19 - 11-25-2019, 02:55 AM