Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
California Becomes Second State to Introduce Bush Impeachment
Crossbones Wrote:Times were a whole lot better when Clinton was president. I've had to work for a living and support a family and it was a whole lot easier to do when gas was $1.69/gallon. During his presidency I made a good living and supported my family and gave them just about anything they wanted. During Bush's presidency we have struggled to live in every way possible. When some of you younger people have to work for a living and support your families instead of your families supporting you. I think you might change your minds. I don't care to pay taxes but I do care to see it wasted on useless wars and price gougers.

Times were better because of lots of other variables, Bush can't do a damn thing by himself without Congress and other parts keeping him in check. Bush is getting the blame, but it's not his fault
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
Messages In This Thread
California Becomes Second State to Introduce Bush Impeachment - by BFritz - 04-26-2006, 09:05 PM