Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
California Becomes Second State to Introduce Bush Impeachment
corndog23 Wrote:Worst movie ever made.....you all are ridiculous if you think its a good thing to see him impeached....absolutely ridiculous. Do you realize if Al Gore had been elected president, that we would all be dead right now. our country was ATTACKED and George Bush did not take it lightly. Al Gore would have sit back and relaxed and watched it happen again.......George Bush got us through that time.....and i am thankful for it.

I love people who use common sense (you) and realize that Bush isn't to blame for everything. Let us not forget, the planning for 9/11 began while Clinton was in office, Bush got the rath. They all think that Gore would have been on the planes and stopped the terrorists himself, they think that they would be better off financially, and they think that gas would be $1.69 a gallon
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
Messages In This Thread
California Becomes Second State to Introduce Bush Impeachment - by BFritz - 04-26-2006, 05:52 PM