Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Covington Catholic 39 Lexington Catholic 38
Jack Lambert Wrote:Looking ahead let’s say Boyle puts a running clock on Lexington Catholic or beats them by at least 3 TD’S what will your opinion be of Boyle then?

Well like I said my opinion is subject to change when BC plays a solid team. But just to be clear, I have a high opinion and a lot of respect for the rebel’s to start with. I know they are a very good team. I just don’t know how good, which is why them playing a solid team would tell us more. This isn’t a shot or putting them down, but we’ve heard the same stuff last year. Granted I don’t tbink lex cath is as good as Corbin was last year, but we don’t know until we see more from everyone. But to answer your question, if BC puts this game away with ease, then they are rightfully the favorite. They may be the favorite now, but I guess I’m a skeptic, I need proof in results, and I try to do so objectively. Some (one)gets mad and loses it because I don’t crown BC right now, but anyone can go back and see I was the same way with my own team last year. Over and over I said BC was the team to beat and favorite until someone knocked them off. That was because of what they had, and what they proved in the season. It’s no different this year. They’re a contender, but until they play someone that can give them a game, we don’t know how high their ceiling is??? If they knock LC out with a running clock, I’ll freely admit they are the team to beat, it doesn’t hurt my pride to do so because I know we Won’t be in the running for it until next year. But you have one fan who turns any slight objective criticism from me, into BC is garbage, or overrated. Which simply isn’t true. I have the upmost respect for them, their players, and 99.9% of their fans, including you. But the good thing is for us fans, time will certainly tell us a lot over the next few weeks. Good luck to you guys.
Messages In This Thread
Covington Catholic 39 Lexington Catholic 38 - by Hound05 - 09-09-2019, 01:45 AM