Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paducah Tilghman @ McCracken Co. Aug. 24
Haskins was my coach back in the days at Heath. I admire the man more than anything & a genius when it comes to football knowledge. He had some great teams & could've very well have put a running clock on a team like this year's Mustangs. I'm not doubting that one bit. All I'm saying is all around from C,RG,RT,LG,LT,etc this year's team is talented at those positions more than they have ever been. That was something that has been missing at McCracken since year one. Overall a good line. Not just 1 or 2 standout lineman. 7 or 8 studs. That block from snap to whistle. Jack never had that or he would've had the whole package. Do we have the horses that Jack had? Not even close but they do have some talent at key skill positions. That is where I was going with this. Not degrading any team. They've all been special in my book. But to see the hard work they've put in the off-season is looking like progress now. Sorry if I've offended anyone. It was not my intention. This is only my opinion.
Messages In This Thread
Paducah Tilghman @ McCracken Co. Aug. 24 - by SteadyRockin71 - 08-23-2019, 09:00 PM