Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Estill County 50 Owsley County 38 (56th District Tournament)
Strikeout King Wrote:Just seen three different videos and I would be ashamed for that guy to be the sheriff of my county. Heard that this behavior from him is why he's an ex state trooper.

Grabbed a lady's wrist and wouldn't let it go, an Estill admin came to her aid and he told the Estill admin that he'd kick his butt too.
Strikeout, that lady had her hand in his face pointing and told him to get out of her face in not the nicest language on earth, even after he identified himself as sheriff. His two deputies were standing beside him. She had her fingers in his face pointing and shouting at him. Another guy ask the sheriff to “meet me outside to settle this”.
I’ve know the sheriff since he was a youngster and there’s not a nicer person anywhere. He was simply trying to calm things down but a few fans became belligerent with him and his deputies and wouldn’t allow that to happen. The one lady was the one who instigated most the problems by shouting at the Owsley coaching staff much of the night telling them to “sit down and shut up”. Then the two guys later came down behind the bench and one poked his finger into one of the coaches back and that’s when the game stopped and everything snowballed out of control.
There’s not many law enforcement officers that’s going to allow people to stick their hands/fingers in their face, be uncomplient, and talk harshly to them when they’re trying to do their job, not in Owsley or the three other district counties. At least I don’t think so.
Messages In This Thread
Estill County 50 Owsley County 38 (56th District Tournament) - by LOOKAYANNER - 02-21-2019, 10:05 PM