Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Estill County 50 Owsley County 38 (56th District Tournament)
cheerforblue Wrote:I think the coach told her to shut her d*** mouth. I’m pretty sure she was yelling a ref that that was a foul
If you’re referring to after the game was stopped by the refs and the people that came up into the stands, well none of them were Owsley boys coaches.
She was told to support her team and enjoy the game but to calm down.
The coach is the girls assistant and also the Owsley County sheriff. He was assistant coach before he took office in January, so he continued to do it. The reason he was not in uniform was because the girls game had concluded and the boys were playing. But he went into the stands with his deputies to try to calm the situation and had every right to do so. Evidently the lady had been shouting at the Owsley bench for much of the game, telling the coaches to sit down and shut up, using some unnecessary language along with it. She also told the deputies and the sheriff to “get out of my face”. She was very arrogant and making a scene. Two other people were ejected but she somehow wasn’t when she was the main one that started and escalated the problem.
Messages In This Thread
Estill County 50 Owsley County 38 (56th District Tournament) - by LOOKAYANNER - 02-20-2019, 07:50 PM