Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UK football ranked higher than UK Basketball
Wildcatk23 Wrote:So you miss going undefeated in the regular season and almost
Making history lol

I would much rather have our football team at 7-9 wins and bowl bound ever year than the basketball team win and be top ranked. I also was a die hard basketball until they hired Cal. Didn't like him at UMass or Memphis and don't like him now. You just can't start liking someone because he coaches your team now. Thought he was dirty then and truly believe he will get busted at UK for something someday. The way he pushes kids out the door so he can bring in more is ridiculous. Some are ready but some haven't been and he has let them go on just so he can say I have had this many kids drafted. When you say it's all about the kids and getting them drafted over winning titles then that's where I'm done. I could care less where these kids go in the draft, I did at one point care about wins and titles. He also buys 8-10 wins a year with the crap teams that come to Rupp to play in November and December. Makes him look like a better coach than what he is. My rant over!
Messages In This Thread
UK football ranked higher than UK Basketball - by Rainingthrees - 12-15-2018, 01:30 AM