Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CAL 34 Mayfield 26 (2A State Championship)
football fan42 Wrote:I referring to the players on your team the geographically speaking should be attending Graves county High School. Yes, I do need help, it’s hard to find Mayfield on the map. My point is you recruit the the whole county and than some and complain about everyone else recruiting. Has Mayfield ever just lost a game without an excuse?

Yep and from my side Saturday was one we lost to a better team. This is why we play the hardest schedule we can possibly play to get ready for games like that. Think you will agree yall never played a team with more determination and heart than you did Saturday but maybe not. Yall won and it was because yall were better that day and maybe most days idk. And yes even i came from the county to play back in the day but was not anyones decision but mine and my parents. No talks, no money, nothing but education decision on my parents part early on because I was K-12 Mayfield. I will also say this just because you lose to a better team doesn't mean you should be playing that team in the Championship. Doesn't mean KHSAA does everthing correct. I fairly certain UK is a better team than CAL would you feel slighted a little if powers at be put UK practiced squad in 3A? You have 4 campuses one even out of state so maybe you don't recuit but you shouldn't have to is my point. You should have the best of everything because you have all the funding and happy for your kids to have that advantage it is great for them. The Mayfield kids work hard as do yours and to come on here and beat your chest out is a little childish for all of us. Great game great season by both. Sometimes I wonder if the kids might not be more adult than the adults?
Messages In This Thread
CAL 34 Mayfield 26 (2A State Championship) - by WestRedWings - 12-03-2018, 08:58 PM