Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Christian Academy-Louisville 21 DeSales 10
Taking my red tinted glasses off.. desales seemed like your standard good 2a team... they seemed a bit one Dimensional at times, like what was said above (vanilla).. they seemed to be smaller than teams in the past an a bit slow.. they did good with covering Wright an keeping him outta the equation... but cal just seemed to have to many weapons for desales.. cal was just as big up front as they recently have been an they totally controlled the line play.. they had a couple to many athletes for desales.. desales kinda reminded me of corbin.. come November I definitely hope we play desales... although I do not think cal could play close with mayfield either.. I think we would expose either teams secondary, an equally as well get yards on the ground..cals QB puts to much air under the ball from what I saw too.. if they figure out a way to utilize Wright better then I might be a little more worried, but after either teams performance i dont see anyone here in west ky sweating. That being said good win for cal although desales left points on the field in the redzone, what was up with the going for it in the fourth qt an not kicking a field goal.. coulda been a big momentium swing..
Messages In This Thread
Christian Academy-Louisville 21 DeSales 10 - by ontopofthewest - 10-06-2018, 07:10 PM