Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
104,000 New Mining Jobs Created Since President Trump's Election
Hoot Gibson Wrote:I stand corrected, vector. My recollection was that the original Obamacare bill was amended and the Senate then passed the amended version after changing the rules.

In fact, Reid worked out a deal with Pelosi to get the original bill passed in the House, in exchange for the Senate passing separate bill originating in the House to amend some terms of the original bill. The Senate then passed the second bill under the budget reconciliation rules to avoid a cloture vote that Democrats would have lost.

As for your second point, there has never been any doubt what TRT tried to do. If you had not pointed out what he did, I would have. You are on a roll. Confusednicker:

That does not change the fact that Trump has done right by all types of miners since he took office. Obama's successful effort to have the coal burning units removed from the Louisa power plant have devastated the coal mining industry throughout the Big Sandy valley.

You do know we still get our power from a coal plant
Messages In This Thread
104,000 New Mining Jobs Created Since President Trump's Election - by vector - 09-17-2018, 03:29 AM