Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
With so many headcoachs stepping down..................
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:Letcher will b a team to b reckoned with in 3A in a couple years IMO but i think after a lil while they will move down to 2A.
Do you have some sort of ESP? Can you predict the enrollment fluctuations of a school's students?

Posted Sun Feb 20, 2005 6:53 pm:

I have read some of the statements that Pikeville should leave the current staff in place for a year then hire a coach, all I can ask is WHY?
That makes absolutely no sense. Keno, Mr Stratton, and the Pikeville administration has a responsiblity to the Pikeville football program as a whole and for the long term. The Pikeville program goes back to 1917 and has had great coaches and great players, it's time for Pikeville hire another coach for the long haul...hiring a coach for a year so as not to upset the upcoming seniors is a horrendous idea and something a program with less tradition, history, and class might do, but not at Pikeville. Hire the best coach you can find! It might be just what it takes for the program to get to the next level.
BTW...the next head football coach at Pikeville WILL be from outside the system.
Messages In This Thread
With so many headcoachs stepping down.................. - by spxdad - 02-20-2005, 08:43 PM