Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boyle County 40 Corbin 21 (3A State Championship)
PRIDE101 Wrote:Here we go , didn’t take long for the we got screwed to come out. You got your butt kick is what you got. You could have looked up and saw them hang 50 on you. Ball on 2 at end and two missed x point. You had a great season and have a great team. Hell, just learn how to be great fans.
Since I couldn't find any posts that said this, I was wondering if you had misinterpreted MY post. Since it is directly above yours'. If that's the case, will be glad to explain anything I said to you.

The Spread Wrote:Surprised that a moderator would allow a post with openly foul language to remain. Belfry may not get favorable calls on field, but it seems like they get extra leeway in here, as a couple of Mods are from there.

I don't think there's a reason to be that nasty. But hey, if it makes you feel better!

Back to the topic. Boyles backs so a great job of following blockers. Most backs aren't that disciplined, and their line was able to play on our side of the football.

Corbin could move the football on O, but simply could NOT get stops.

Boyle was impressive. I believe there's great potential for a rematch next year.

The rules must be applied fairly, as difficult as that can be at times. I don't play favorites for anybody.

A couple of years ago, BGR eased the restrictions a little bit on the language. At the same time, they installed an option that you can find on your profile page that will censor all bad language if it offends you. I bagged somebody the other day for using the "F" word, but the majority of the time I let it go because you can make that choice individually
Messages In This Thread
Boyle County 40 Corbin 21 (3A State Championship) - by Granny Bear - 12-02-2017, 08:14 PM