Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boyle County 40 Corbin 21 (3A State Championship)
Leader Wrote:I won't sleep all night. I hope we go to 4A. Boyle is just too good. We need to move. HOUNDS got several bad calls I was told.

Not really bad calls. I questioned the possible TD catch for Corbin, and an immediate huge hit that dislodged the ball. I'm not sure if the Corbin kid had the ball over the plane, or if it was just shy of the goal. Not sure it was a controlled catch. That one might have been a bad call, tough to say. And possibly Corbin getting an interception that one ref said was an INT, and then he was overruled (I hate that crap). But it would have only changed the score by a little. Corbin simply couldn't stop Boyle. The yardage advantage was double for Boyle over Corbin, and a lot of Corbin's yards was from penalties as well. Game was pretty physical at times, especially the secondaries vs receivers. Corbin DB's couldn't hang with Reece Smith at all. He is special. Estep for Corbin is special as well though.
Messages In This Thread
Boyle County 40 Corbin 21 (3A State Championship) - by smoke1015 - 12-02-2017, 07:07 AM