Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boyle County 40 Corbin 21 (3A State Championship)
Boyle was definitely the better team tonight. I don’t know if it would have changed the out come or not?? But those “calls” and “missed calls I.e. TD” took the wind right out of us. You give us that TD right before the half, THAT was a TD and the. Opening up in the 2nd half we ran the kick back, we would have been down 5 points I believe?? (Those refs have got me a bothered up) not saying at all we would have won. But I think it killed our momentum and desire we had. I’m not making excuses, BOYLE WAS THE BETTER TEAM TONIGHT. But those bad calls by the refs killed us in more plays than the direct ones they effected, is a fact. Boyle won the battle up front all night. That was the key. QB never really had much pressure, eventually someone was gonna be open. The counter trey was big for them too! We put our guys where they were supposed to be but the cut back was always there. Oh well, still thought it was a great game! Once again congrats to boyle!!! They’re the Champs. But the Hounds played and had an OUTSTANDING season, nothing to hang you head on at all!!! 99% of the teams I’m ky would love to have just been where they were tonight. The best part about this is, while I hate to lose any kid. We bring back a whole lot of starters. 25 juniors. The future is bright for the redhounds
Messages In This Thread
Boyle County 40 Corbin 21 (3A State Championship) - by Hound05 - 12-02-2017, 06:05 AM