Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Floyd Central-43 Lawrence County-30
In the pound Wrote:This is my last post on this site. Please God fire Cecil, prince and caudill. Hire wright! Short days are numbered if he cannot make decisions to better the team. Lc is done and my once proud team is garbage. Sad that outta 71 kids the staff could not identify 11 guys that could tackle and play defense. Oh and the predictable offence of the QB keeper is pure genius. The qb should never lead the team in rushing. Defense couldn't stop anything. Enough is enough. How could anyone accept this. The real sick part is people actually think LC is down. I promise chuck Williams would've found the perfect spots for players. Clean house and bring people that know how to teach and coach. Lawrence county needs to do some soul searching this off season. When parents tell me the defense doesn't do anything In practice it just sickens me. People are going to transfer and I dont blame them. And anyone that can defend this staff knows nothing of where LC was and what has become of a once fierce proud program. Btw congrats to Floyd central.

So many things to pick apart in your post, where do I start? :Shaking:

1. This isn't college or pro sports, you realize that? Unless the new coaches you desire are willing to be paid only $2000 a year, I don't see the school system bringing in 3-5 new coaches and giving them teaching jobs.......especially when there is a financial situation going on statewide in school districts. But, live in your dream world......

2. If you know so much, why aren't you on the sidelines? If you know which players would make a difference, or which offense they could run perfect, why isn't your expertise out there? Coaching from the stands......oh yeah......never lose a game there! Confusedhh:

3. If kids are talking about transferring, where to? Or better yet, WHO CARES! That attitude is worse than what you describe of the coaching problems you suggested. Perhaps if the players are so dedicated and love to win so much that they are frustrated and prepared to leave, they would have a little pride about them and overcome their deficiencies???
Messages In This Thread
Floyd Central-43 Lawrence County-30 - by KyRock75 - 10-21-2017, 03:41 AM
Floyd Central-43 Lawrence County-30 - by E's Army - 10-21-2017, 03:57 AM
Floyd Central-43 Lawrence County-30 - by F.N.L. - 10-21-2017, 04:02 AM
Floyd Central-43 Lawrence County-30 - by Patriot1 - 10-21-2017, 01:53 PM
Floyd Central-43 Lawrence County-30 - by E's Army - 10-21-2017, 02:24 PM
Floyd Central-43 Lawrence County-30 - by DarrinC - 10-21-2017, 02:38 PM
Floyd Central-43 Lawrence County-30 - by LCHSbulldogsalum - 10-21-2017, 03:18 PM
Floyd Central-43 Lawrence County-30 - by KyRock75 - 10-22-2017, 08:53 AM