Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would you like BGR to close the doors and shutdown the site?
[quote author=BlueGrassGirl link=topic=20496.msg210521#msg210521 date=1142284600]
[quote author=TheRevelation link=topic=20496.msg210489#msg210489 date=1142280502]
I am going to say this once more. There are others( and not just a few) on this board that feel the way I do. They are just afraid to speak. It seems like there are groupies on here that would follow someone off of a cliff. I say the site is good. BUT it could be much better if everyone would listen to some constructive criticism.

[/quote]

Ok, first of all this site is the way it is for a reason. We are plain and simple JUST a free sports site in KY that has less rules. That's it! So far it has done well. We have over 3,000 members and growing! Wow! Obviously something is going right! We are continually improving and doing what is best for our members. If you have constructive criticism to share then share in the appropriate section. If someone else or all those people that you think are afraid of speaking for fear of being banned have some constructive criticism, then please feel free to share. I'd love to hear what you think if something good could come out of it.

Also, when there is a problem here our mods and admins take care of these problems in a professional and timely manner. We have a great group of mods & admins. They are like family. They aren't groupies nor are they brain washed. They just know what they want and know what is right. No one makes anyone feel the way they do.

Our mods and admins are NOT just a bunch of kids. All of our mods & admins are over 18 except like 1 or 2 that are known very well. We have a variety of ages on BGR. Many of our mods & admins are in their late twenties, thirties, and forties. QQ and I are both 29 years old and are very capable of running & owning a website. I have several websites (which is my job) and I know exactly what I am doing. Knowing what I am doing on a professional level has given me the opportunity to stay home with my two children.

Lastly, I'm still not getting your point. You are continually coming here and saying over and over that there are problems yet you are still here. If you could say what you really mean, that would be more helpful to me so I could figure out what you are wanting out of BGR.
In the meantime, here are some suggestions on making the most out of BGR and making it an enjoyable experience that you will come to love!
How about going into some of the forums and hold an intelligent conversation with some of the members? How about telling us about yourself and letting us get to know you? How about making some friends here and becoming a "real" part of a lifelong sports community?
[/quote]

[quote author=torQQue link=topic=20496.msg210550#msg210550 date=1142288351]
Whats funny is these same 18 year old people you call immature die everyday in IRAQ for dumbasses like you.

Anyway, our staff and our board is made up of all different ages. That is the way it should be too. That way we get a variety of input and feedback from all different age groups. Every generation of people all have different cultures or feelings towards things.

The majority of our moderators are mid twenties to early 30s. We have several 40 plus and a couple of 50 plus. Like I said we have a wide varirty of input from all age generations. 

Age doesn't define a persons quality. Our moderators are all quality people. The age is not at all significant in the case of a forum.

[/quote]

Nice post the both of ya.
Messages In This Thread
Would you like BGR to close the doors and shutdown the site? - by Batpuff - 03-13-2006, 07:35 PM