Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would you like BGR to close the doors and shutdown the site?
[quote author=TheRevelation link=topic=20496.msg210489#msg210489 date=1142280502]
I am going to say this once more. There are others( and not just a few) on this board that feel the way I do. They are just afraid to speak. It seems like there are groupies on here that would follow someone off of a cliff. I say the site is good. BUT it could be much better if everyone would listen to some constructive criticism.

[/quote]

Well if they are so many others that feel the way you do,  were are they?  Funny you are the only one.  And if we wanted to be like BGP then we would charge for the site.   You go running off at the mouth and say that all the mods are  "bunch of kids moderating a board" well you have no clue and no facts.  Yes there are high school kids that are mods.  I would take any of those kids over you any day. You go on about constuctive criticism,  hell all you have done is put the site down.  If you dont like it get the hell out  because we dont need you here if thats all your going to do.  You go on and hide and keep putting  us down thats fine,  keep doing it because I get a good laugh out of it everytime I read it.
Messages In This Thread
Would you like BGR to close the doors and shutdown the site? - by Batpuff - 03-13-2006, 05:23 PM