Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ladies talking after trump tweet
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:⬆ Some interesting commentary, but always the Peacock stuff. 1) The "reemergence" stuff? Pure fiction.

2) The zealot sees no difference in his own political views and a "thus saith the Lord." This is a necessity for the zealot personality and mindset. It is why you cannot distinguish between recognizing freedom of conscience and advocacy for sin.

One of the tasks of the Church is to stand uncompromisingly with and for Christ as salt and light in an insipid and dark culture. However, to form church and state into some sort of amalgam is unwise and unscriptural. As Independence Day looms, Americans freely attend or don't attend church, mosque, temple: Christians worship, Buddhists worship, Muslims worship, Rastafarians worship. This freedom to assemble, to worship, or to not worship, minus government interference or punishment is coded into our Constitution. Now, you and I may disagree as to how far equal protection extends, but when you go self-righteous Peacock, I'm pointing it out.

1) You're a retread, I've never been fooled.

2) Anything coming out of your mouth about Christ, His Church, or what is or is not Scriptural is in my view, heresy. You don't accept the validity of Scripture which you freely edit to suit your purposes, and yet you use it to make your liberal/progressive points. Further, in pretentious pontifications you slander the Founders as you attempt to redefine the very history of which I had a degree while you were still screaming at the top of your lungs for your paci. Which I am sure peers finally shamed you out of once school started.

I have always given 100% of the credit for my salvation experience and the lucidity that came with it to The Lord Jesus Christ. Those who pervert the truth of salvation are destined for wrath. Do your best.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Messages In This Thread
Ladies talking after trump tweet - by jetpilot - 07-02-2017, 01:49 PM
Ladies talking after trump tweet - by TheRealThing - 07-02-2017, 02:35 PM
Ladies talking after trump tweet - by jetpilot - 07-02-2017, 04:41 PM
Ladies talking after trump tweet - by jetpilot - 07-03-2017, 04:00 PM