Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My disagreements with this administration
Contrary to popular belief among the resident liberals, I don't believe Trump is God and do disagree on a few things he's doing so far.

As a non biased fully personal stance here are a few things this administration is doing that I cannot go along with. (This is something dems cannot do. It's all or nothing with them)

1. Health care
I full believe 100 percent that only a FULL repeal will suffice. Trump is bargaining with leeches like Paul and McConnell because at this point he has to. Hopefully the staunch conservatives against this new bill will stay against it. By passing this sorry Paul Ryan toilet paper excuse, you lose the center and dems by taking there insurance away and igniting them and absolutely piss off the Trump base that has been killed by Obama care because it will not help us.

2. Syria
Stay out of every single John McCain loving middle East hell hole that exist. I don't care what they do to them. Don't care. Don't care. Don't care. Let somebody else deal with it. We don't need a dick Cheney move on the middle East. STAY OUT.

3. BUILD THE WALL SOONER RATHER THAN LATER.
I don't care if the wall works or not. It was a major sticking point and this Senate is too occupied with ryancare to worry about it. Trump is no helping this by not putting pressure on them.

These are three core things that needs to be done for the constituents that elected him.

Other than that I couldn't ask for a better first 5 months. Trump has completely reenergized the right, gained popularity, and by doing everything different, is making dems explode on themselves. He has almost single handedly destroyed the liberal MSM and democratic party. The only ones still fighting are the crazy Bernie loonies that watch Madcow every night.

I think we're def. On our way to making this country great. Keeping Islam out should be a top priority. If we can keep this up for 10 years, the destruction of France and the UK will be enough IMO to show even liberals that these people have no place here.
Stocks are up. Unemployment is down. Black male unemployment is currently lower than it ever was under Obama which is saying something. The GOP needs to get out and secure those votes.

Let's see what happens over the next 3 months. They are crucial to success.
Messages In This Thread
My disagreements with this administration - by RunItUpTheGut - 06-28-2017, 02:18 AM