Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
White House scrambles to defend Trump’s use of climate data, disputed by the authors
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Frankly, I think there is a huge difference between the label you throw out ("evolutionist") and the idea that a God who exists beyond and above the space-time continuum, a God who "a day is as a thousand years, and a thousand years is as a day" just might be misunderstood. In Isaiah this: "Thou art a God who hidest thyself." To suggest that an all wise and knowing Creator would build in adaptability to his creations does not seem far-fetched. In fact, it seems fairly obvious. Additionally: "you got that from me": surely you don't mean the concept that God exists above and beyond time? First, that didn't come from you, as it is widely held (see fluffed up peacock reference); second, "there is nothing new under the sun," so the concept is eons old.

Lastly, I am willing to continue this discussion, but it belongs in the Religion" forum.

It did on this forum friendo, and quite a long while ago to be sure. Do I really need to call up the first time I posted it for you?

This is not a discussion. Like all manifestos, it is a rambling rant in which somebody who has deviated far from the truth seeks to justify himself. And it's meaningless because even if you get a hundred likes out of Gitback and NEWARK, you'll never talk your way out of a thing with the Lord, and my mind is made up on the matter. Don't waste your time trying another series of mind numbing rehashes of this thing. I asked you several questions and I had you just right on every single one of them.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Messages In This Thread
White House scrambles to defend Trump’s use of climate data, disputed by the authors - by TheRealThing - 06-07-2017, 03:33 AM