Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Judge rules in favor of Perry Central students again
TheBrahmaBull Wrote:Thanks for the ruling. I just want this site to be informative. You know as much as I do that some of the things said here are behind the scenes facts that did not make it into that ruling. As far as the racist and other posts, they are despicable. I will be moving to just north of Tampa in a couple months so I really have no horse in this race, I just want this site to be a place where people can come and get information. While I do findeed some of the information hard to digest, if it is rooted in truth I enjoy it. I know your role on this site is important and appreciate what you do.

As for the hitting too close to home It was a general post, not meant to single out one thread.

Brahma you've been a big part of this site for a long time and I hope you stick around when you head down to Tampa. A lot of our newer folks could learn a lot from how you handle business on here.

We all know there is more to the story than the ruling and there are definitely some folks that may have some insight to offer that comes from first-hand knowledge of the situation. But we also have folks that spread rumors and make it hard on all of us. One of our rules is not posting false information and it's hard to know where to draw the line sometimes.

We had a poster claim Perry's two kids didn't speak English a couple months ago, yet Prince was in the postgame news conference listening to and answering questions in perfect English Monday. There was talk of Perry Central not being able to host foreign-exchange students a few weeks ago, but it turns out these kids aren't even in an exchange program. There were accusations of expired Visas for these kids, and it turns out that wasn't true.

I'm with you, Brahma. We want this to be a place where people can come for discussion and facts, but it's honestly hard to keep up with it when it comes to this one. It may help if I actually knew all the facts lol
Messages In This Thread
Judge rules in favor of Perry Central students again - by zaga_fan - 03-08-2017, 05:38 PM