Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Contempt has Turned to War
Back to the premise of this thread.

As much as I enjoy Stewart Varney on FBN, I must say he has to some degree taken the bait offered up by an ever trolling main stream media on what is being called White House chaos. Two things have beset the Administration, the Immigration EO, and the ouster of Gen Flynn as National Security Advisor.

The rationale upon which the nation seems to have coalesced regarding the President's EO on immigration goes something like this; The order was rolled out too soon, without getting everybody on board, and could have been written more clearly. Any order could be scrutinized ad nauseum, to come up with some far fetched criticism. In the case of this order, the underlying criticism is based on an underhanded lie. The immigration EO is not an act of religious intolerance as the left would have us to believe, it is a travel ban imposed on 7 terrorist sponsoring nations, who BTW, have been very vocal in their stated intent to bring down the US. As for the unfortunate happenstance with General Flynn, this White House has fallen victim to the toothy denizens of the swamp, I admit. But they will get things together now that any lingering notions of singing Kumbaya with the establishment have been dissolved by this latest object lesson.

Let me give you my idea of White House policy which I believe, history has since shown to have been less than half-baked, was poorly conceived and written, and the rollout of which was extremely premature. ObamaCare. The monstrosity which has overtaken fully one fifth of the entire US economy, has bankrupted many a small business and seen the mass exodus of large business, has redefined the American work week to 29 hours (the threshold for the mandate to become automatic), forced 16 million hard working Americans who were heavily invested in their own health insurance programs to find new insurance, in other words they lost it. But for those who have persevered to stay in their original plans, they now find that their insurance premiums rose 100%, out of pocket costs skyrocketed from hundreds of dollars annually to 20,000, as those who prior to ObamaCare had a silver plan now find they have been relegated to a bronze plan. Or, that once 'covered' areas of care have been dramatically reduced or completely eliminated altogether. The website was a fiasco from the very first day. Upwards of a half trillion tax payer dollars have been thrown at this health ridiculousness and have come to naught, as every representation given, and every promise made to the citizenry have been shown to have been false. And where was the outrage for a law which took three quarters of a trillion dollars OUT of Medicare, to fund ObamaCare. I mean seriously, these folks were promised a fully serviced Medicare Plan, which thanks to rabid libs has become a hollowed out shell.

And could I please give kudos to the much maligned congressman from SC? Rep Joe Wilson, who though guilty of breaking house decorum, had it just right. Obama was in mid sentence in stating categorically that federal funds would in no wise be used to support the abortion industry. Joe shouted out, "you lie." Friends, on that day Barack Obama lied.

The so-called roll out of ObamaCare, which according to the bill's main author in the person of Max Baucus was a "train wreck," is in the latter stages of it's death spiral as 18 of the 23 exchanges set up to service the mandate have since withdrawn. Meanwhile, in comparison to the 16 million who lost their health insurance, only those who did not pay for health services prior to the mandate have in any way benefited from it's passage (about 7-8 million), as they were moved to the head of the line in true redistributionist fashion. The rest of the land's citizenry find their budgets and consequently their retirements destroyed and their prospects for health care, in a state of prolonged if not permanent anemia. Pun intended.

In short and after all is said and done, the dollar amount wasted associated with the inception, failed implementation, and imminent retraction though at this point unknown, will certainly start with a T. Further, the ramifications of said failure are to be laid at the feet of Dems, who dared to completely exclude the Republican Party from the entire process in wrongly assuming such would propel only the Dems to greatness.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Messages In This Thread
Contempt has Turned to War - by TheRealThing - 02-11-2017, 03:08 AM
Contempt has Turned to War - by vector - 02-11-2017, 03:27 PM
Contempt has Turned to War - by TheRealThing - 02-11-2017, 06:53 PM
Contempt has Turned to War - by TheRealThing - 02-12-2017, 03:27 PM
Contempt has Turned to War - by TheRealThing - 02-12-2017, 07:12 PM
Contempt has Turned to War - by TheRealThing - 02-13-2017, 08:22 PM
Contempt has Turned to War - by TheRealThing - 02-13-2017, 10:41 PM
Contempt has Turned to War - by TheRealThing - 02-14-2017, 03:03 AM
Contempt has Turned to War - by TheRealThing - 02-14-2017, 07:32 PM
Contempt has Turned to War - by TheRealThing - 02-14-2017, 10:22 PM