Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Contempt has Turned to War
TheRealThing Wrote:In this admission you have most helpfully, demonstrated your particular level of naïveté. The fact that you cannot see the dangers that I and many others have written about is seen as a positive in your eyes, even to the point of willful ignorance as you act like your responses here are somehow germane to the premise of this thread. In the thread starter, I posted a statement based on observation as I observed current events back in 2011, the content of which history has so far born out in toto. You evidently cannot even digest history after it happens, much less see where it's headed. If I have been wrong about something I have said on here, feel free to post it.

Despite the shared fallacy shared by most, the voice of God permeates this society as well as every other society since the day of Adam's first breath, It is He Who has judged the sins of abortion on demand and homosexuality; It is man who has shook his puny fist in the face of The Creator via judicial activism to declare those sins to be both legal and natural. Debate with Him all you want, and I will defend Him all I want. Maybe a child of God can oppose His Authority, and maybe he can't.

But what I do know is this, His Word will not return unto Him void, and the day of man's rejection of His Lordship is soon to pass. If He says it, it is just as certain as the ground upon which we walk when he said, "Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together unto one place, and let the dry land appear: and it was so." He had to but speak this universe into existence. Frankly I love the voice of God (His Word) as I love the idea of judgment, because all the compromising, fudging of the truth and outright lying, will be and are excluded from both because of His Nature. Satan's mouth is filled with guile, he is the father of all lies. For that reason give me the clear admonitions of God.

I speak of some monolithic monster called "the left" that you attribute to me as some card carrying member. My interest in the gay marriage issue is strictly a matter of Constitutional principle, the lone source of our debate in regards that issue.

Paul said the battle is not with flesh and blood, and while rebellion and obstinance and delusion certainly run amok in this culture, and every other one, I just don't think marrying politics and matters of faith with a cocksure, beligerent smugness is wise. But, let every person judge that for him or her self.

As to the judiciary declaring "legal" and "natural": I do not think the majority sought to make a religious argument. I think they found equal protection to extend. The United States is not the church, and the church is not the United States.
Messages In This Thread
Contempt has Turned to War - by TheRealThing - 02-11-2017, 03:08 AM
Contempt has Turned to War - by vector - 02-11-2017, 03:27 PM
Contempt has Turned to War - by TheRealThing - 02-11-2017, 06:53 PM
Contempt has Turned to War - by TheRealThing - 02-12-2017, 03:27 PM
Contempt has Turned to War - by TheRealThing - 02-12-2017, 07:12 PM
Contempt has Turned to War - by TheRealThing - 02-13-2017, 08:22 PM
Contempt has Turned to War - by TheRealThing - 02-13-2017, 10:41 PM
Contempt has Turned to War - by TheRealThing - 02-14-2017, 03:03 AM
Contempt has Turned to War - by TheRealThing - 02-14-2017, 07:32 PM
Contempt has Turned to War - by TheRealThing - 02-14-2017, 10:22 PM
Contempt has Turned to War - by TheRealThing - 02-14-2017, 11:07 PM