Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fred Hoskins has been named Knox Central's Head coach.
Football1 Wrote:I disagree that he lacked interest. Coach Russell is a dedicated family man with young daughters the he is committed to. There are only so many hours in the day and during football season a coach is spread thin enough coaching practice, games, and film study of yours and opponents. To expect a coach to leave his family on Saturdays to go watch 6th graders is unreasonable. As for JV - he has capable assistants that implemented his offense and defense at that level and he was there enough to show commitment.

This is just my perspective of course but I simply feel this, in particular, is an unfair criticism.

Yup, I will 100 % disagree with you on this statement Football1, you must not been around the program much the last two years. This has nothing to do with his daughters, just example. Your Freshman Team is playing a game at Home, and the Head Coach goes and works out with his wife instead of supporting his Players. Sorry that is a Coach that has lost interest.:please:
Messages In This Thread
Fred Hoskins has been named Knox Central's Head coach. - by Blue&Gold Blooded - 01-25-2017, 03:16 PM