Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
President Elect Trump's appointments
Bob Seger Wrote:Ah, an avid reader and follower of The Huffington Post, I see.:eyeroll:

Kleptocracy involves corruption..Where is that evident? He's not even president....Of course ole Hill and Bill used government ties to enhance their mass personal fortunes, didn't they...How come you haven't been spreading the warning on those TRUE criminals during the election process? True real life examples of kleptocracy.

Hypocrite!!

Find one post where I have lauded Bill or Hillary Clinton. I think once I said Bill had a gift for explaining policy. That's it. As for The Huntington Post: don't read it. Ever. Vladimir Putin is an example of a kleptocrat. Look at who he surrounds himself with, how he manipulates things. Look again at the definition of "kleptocracy," especially as to human and natural resources. Then, take a look at PE Trump's appointments and study them. It has the appearance of kleptocracy, thus the rhetorical question, kleptocracy anyone?
Messages In This Thread
President Elect Trump's appointments - by The Urban Sombrero - 12-13-2016, 06:26 PM
President Elect Trump's appointments - by vector - 12-13-2016, 08:12 PM
President Elect Trump's appointments - by vector - 12-13-2016, 10:08 PM
President Elect Trump's appointments - by vector - 12-14-2016, 02:20 AM