Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scottie Russell has resigned as head football coach at Knox Central
Madness Wrote:At every turn I hear the same name, Elam. Things could be very different in this county next year with coaches.

Elam might be a fine man and a fine coach. Like I said way earlier in this thread...I know nothing about him. If Elam is a SMART man, then he will eye this job from all angles to cover himself and his family. I'm talking guarantees (job years/money) in a contract in case he is uprooting his family or selling his house etc. to move to Barbourville. I say this because I have been told by people close to Scotty that he didn't see it coming and now Scotty has boot prints on the backside of his frontside. And it sounds like some of the bootprints came from the familiar feet of people that he thought were his friends. And I don't care what ANY of you say, my opinion is he is a good and sound coach.
Things could be VERY different there next year. Only two directions for the program to head though in the long run. Five years from now...it will be an "I told you so" from me or a crow dinner for me.
Messages In This Thread
Scottie Russell has resigned as head football coach at Knox Central - by papagrit - 12-05-2016, 11:10 PM