Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would you like BGR to close the doors and shutdown the site?
[quote author=BFritz link=topic=20496.msg205332#msg205332 date=1141676104]
I love this site because you don't gotta worry about things like grammatical errors and stuff like that.

I met theguru and had no problem with him. However, my problem comes in when being high up on the priority list means you can do anything on BGP. I.E. Birdsfan thought I was 20, in a stolen car, and that I knew the state that the driver was in when I decided to get in that stolen car, all of which are false. He proceedes to make comments about how I don't deserve anything, how I'm a dick, and how I'm just trying to robb people. I ask theguru about it, get blown off and told Birdsfan was "trying to help me." Someone want to try and explain that to me? So, alls I say is "a moderator offended me," and I get kicked off the site for good. If anyone would like to take a stab at that and tell me how it's not bullshit, please, feel free.

By the way, I doubt many of you know the true story and none of you know how financially destroyed my family has been with no help from anyone, so please think about if you're going to form an opinion that's similar to Birdsfan
[/quote]

Heh........Birdsfan was one of three people there who wanted me booted off.....and we used to PM all the time.  He even shared some personal info with me about a poster there he was sweet on...... go figure.  You just can't trust some people.

BTW.......Birdie has spinabifita (sp?) or some ailment similar and confined to a wheelchair.  Don't know if you knew that or not.
Messages In This Thread
Would you like BGR to close the doors and shutdown the site? - by Yellow Snow - 03-06-2006, 05:51 PM