Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would you like BGR to close the doors and shutdown the site?
QQ, Man without this site, I wouldnt have nothing to look forward too after getting out of class. I love to get on here and read topocs and opinions of ppl all around the state and see what they have to say back. I love it thats its free too and this just makes me and people who like this place just as much as I do appriciate you hard work and effort that you put into this site. The site is great and I feel couldnt be better. Goodness it is up and running and you can talk on it what more do they want. Now you have updated it and giving people there way to choose how there page can look. I think you are doing a wonderful job and wouldnt ask anymore out of you because i feel you have done enough. As for those idiots who want to bring BGR down can just go somewhere else because round here we should stick together. We might have differences but when it comes to not being able to cheer, comment, and criticize other people, what would we do. Thisis a free site that lets us say basically what we want to say and see other ppl's opinions at the same time. WAY TO GO QQ! YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL THING GOING HERE AND YOU HAVE DONE A GREAT JOB.
Messages In This Thread
Would you like BGR to close the doors and shutdown the site? - by TheBlackHole - 03-06-2006, 04:02 PM