Poll: Who Wins It?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Paintsville
53.66%
Hazard
46.34%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville @ Hazard **1A State Semi Finals**
Hazard_dad Wrote:Hazard has played lots of good teams this year. For example, Pikeville when they played paintsville actually had the upper hand and fell apart. I believe they actually dominated paintsville in the first half. And list by 2 touchdowns when it was over. Hazard played them twice. The first game was completely hazards fault. Turnovers will cause anyone to lose. But in that loss they still were dominant on defense and moved the ball easy on offense. The second meeting showed that hazard was able to come back and with more control and focus. They want that title. Come Friday it want matter how many fans come from paintsville because that just means there will be more broken hearts on the ride back home.

I think it will be back and forth in the first half but hazards front line will dominate and they have the stamina to put it away in the second half. If we give up the ball to much then we will lose.

Also, I look for this to be a run only game for both teams. The weather says rainy and cold. Bring on Friday. Go Dawgs.
Hazard has played against some good teams. They played against my Whitley County team in a scrimmage. I hope nobody bothers telling me they ain't good Confusednicker:
Messages In This Thread
Paintsville @ Hazard **1A State Semi Finals** - by pjdoug - 11-23-2016, 02:29 AM