Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2016 KYMSFA State Championship Brackets
Wildcat18 Wrote:I'm satisfied with the draw. My concern is the same as others' about how a team who finishes below .500 with 5 losses can be a 3-seed is beyond me. Johnson should be your #3 in D1, they've earned it.

I don't buy the logistics excuse anymore. There was a time that carried some weight. The Somerset schools could spend over 7 hours on a bus round trip to Belfry when it could only be 3-4 in another region. I love the competitiveness of Region 4, but it may be time to re-evaluate regions if logistics is as much of a part of it as everyone insinuates. The regional sites keep sliding farther and farther east each year. We Region 4 teams take a lot of pride with the champ notoriously coming from there, but man that would make a nice championship weekend atmosphere. I say that to say this. Now that Meece is in region 4 with New Harlan, I'm putting my money on a clean sweep this year. 4-4 out of Region 4.

Logistics do play in to it. Teams that field both 7/8th teams need to be able to play in the same place.
Messages In This Thread
2016 KYMSFA State Championship Brackets - by goBIGblue82 - 09-26-2016, 02:34 PM