Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How dumb is this dUKe UNC coverage on ESPN?
"SVHSFootball" Wrote:Sorry fellow BGR member...but you cannot and never will be able to spell Puke without UK...so keep trashing Duke and calling them Puke..but then go back to that statement..Puke will always have a U and a K right in the middle..and no..Saturday's showings on 5 ESPN Networks is not stupid..this is the biggest rivalry ever in College Basketball..these two teams are set on the same road..Tobacco Road..only 5 miles apart and you all are saying this game is too hyped and Duke is being biased toward..please..give me a break..name me a better rivalry in college hoops or a bigger game this Saturday..that would be nice to hear...and then..just then I might consider Saturday being a mistake by ESPN.

noone is disputing the fact that it is not the biggest rivalry in college basketball. I would not have had such a problem with it had it only been 2 networks. maybe espn and espnu, but they went WAY overboard with this. What are the people who do not want to watch this game going to do? like someone stated earlier, the same people who were going to watch before are going to watch, and the same people who werent going to watch before are still not going to watch! there would be more people watch espn2, and espn combined if they were going to show sportscenter or something. had the game only been aired on one channel, the same amount of people would still watch, bnut since its on 5 things, the same amount of people will be spread out among 5 networks and there will be some ESPN fans, myself included, left with nothing to watch tommorow night....
Messages In This Thread
How dumb is this dUKe UNC coverage on ESPN? - by corndog23 - 03-03-2006, 09:03 PM