Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CNN analyst: Questions about Clinton’s health sexist
Reassertion noted and again, you don't have the first clue what you're talking about. There is zero proof, even proof that would meet the nearly invisible media standard of present day, that Trump hired illegal aliens just so he could save a few bucks. That wouldn't stop you from repeating it over and over again though, right?

You brought up McCain's supposed sexual dalliances providing yet another perfectly timed Segway into the headlines for the day. I seems former Secretary of State Collin Powell's a bit miffed with Hillary and her campaign. :biggrin: In fact, somebody hacked his email account and man, is there some juicy tidbits in there! (Stay tuned, because if Senator Grassley gets his way there will be much more to come in that area of interest) Confusednicker:

Powell says Billy boy, ever the lady's man, is still at it. His voracious appetite for strange seemingly has no point of satiation it would seem, as Powell maintains Bill regularly entertains "Bimbos at his own house."

Ah yes, the gift that just keeps on giving. Today ol Bill was out campaigning for his wife. You remember, the one who he gives all those family man hugs to at every conceivable campaign intro and photo-op? Anyway, today he gets up and in his best good ol boy yuckety yuck, he laughs off Hillary's near unconscious header into the side of the van providing her transport. And in his patented and best, "I feel your pain" croak, he says she just had the flu, and what's the big deal? Millions of Americans get the flu every year.

Give me Trump any old day and twice on Sunday. I know there are a few things he has said that are iffy. The Apple iPhone being built in the USA for example. That's admittedly iffy. But honestly, if Obama would have said listen America. Vote me in office and I'll force ObamaCare on you, which owing to ledger sheet flatulence has no chance of ever being remotely revenue neutral so, it's gonna cost you dearly. And, I'll ram homosexual rights down your throats. And by the time I get through with my foreign policy shenanigans, there will most likely be a new world order to include a flaming Middle East, an ICBM capable North Korea, a nuclear Iran, NATO will shell-out, and Putin will regain much of the territory and power lost in the collapse of the USSR. I mean, how dangerous by comparison are the two men in real terms? Every time I see the beaming faces of Hillary's glassy eyed adherents applauding her campaign speeches, I wonder what they're actually cheering about? Beer and pizza after the show?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Messages In This Thread
CNN analyst: Questions about Clinton’s health sexist - by TheRealThing - 09-14-2016, 10:47 PM