Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CNN analyst: Questions about Clinton’s health sexist
TheRealThing Wrote:No, they're not. You made a false accusation against Trump which you put forth as beyond dispute. I pointed out that falsehood, and since we were on the subject of your side's predilection for presenting lies as if they were the truth, I included a few more examples. You may be innocent of the slander, but your buddies and brethren aren't.

The video, as Seger pointed out, had nothing to do with Trump. It had to do with a Presidential candidate faltering in a way of which to my knowledge, was in every way as precedent setting as it was jaw dropping. The Hillary camp immediately offered up the excuse that she was just a little overheated and they got busted for it. Likewise, you sidestepped the validity of Seger's observation to immediately assail the person of Mr Trump. Face it, Hillary hit the bricks and it looked pretty bad.

If there is cause for concern and wonderings with the Trump candidacy, both the Dems and their dutiful media right arm have failed to articulate them. They like you have endeavored to spread gossip and innuendo to be sure, but there is no there, there. If they did in fact have something, you wouldn't see all the name calling in lieu of substance. It's really that simple.

Are you stating here that Trump did NOT use illegal immigrants in his construction projects. I want you on the record.

Hillary Clinton "went woozie," no question. Hillary has her secrecy; Donald has his bombast. "Take my word for it" is hardly evidence.

Trump practices boomerang campaigning. Get hit with the charge of offering no policy details only banal superficialties? Turn that around and say it of your opponent.

In my view, the SCOTUS is your mother lode. You are willing to dig after any lead to win this election. How is that different from my friends on the left?

"Oh, no, we take the high road." This is culture war politics. There is no high road. Only folk deluding themselves.
Messages In This Thread
CNN analyst: Questions about Clinton’s health sexist - by The Urban Sombrero - 09-13-2016, 10:32 PM