Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sheldon Clark Needs A New Coach!
"brokencard" Wrote:Okay guys the season is over Sheldon Clark has nothing more to concentrate on so I am not worried about this thread being a distraction to anyone. Coach Hammond absolutely blew it last night!!! He might have been at that game physically but it didn't seem to me like he was there mentally. I don't think he even coached them last night.There should have been no excuse for blowing a 15 point lead. He let the Eagles go on a 21 to 3 run in the third quarter and only used one time out. I think that Jaryd Crum was actually the one that called a time out rather than lose posession of the ball when he got caught in a half-court trap. I have to give credit to Coach Hager , he seemed to be the only one on the coaching staff that had his head in the game. I think it is awful that Coach Hammond has been there as long as he has and wasted the talent that has come out of SC. Someone even once said that there was talent walking the hallways at SC that would not even try out because of J.R. If the staff and board members let him continue to coach at SC, they are making a HORRIBLE MISTAKE!!!!

:boosign:

I agree with you 100%!!! I started a thread a while back and it got closed down because people got carried away about this very same subject.The numbers don't lie and I seen the writing on the wall for this years team a while back.All those nay sayers that said I did not know what I was talking about were WRONG!!!Coach Hammonds needs to move on to something different.He might be a super guy but he is not a basketball coach at least not for SC.He has wasted talent and let things get out of control!! A fine point of this would be last night's lost to JC.The Cards go in at the half up 15 pts. and then comes out and ends the third quarter only scoring 3pts. to JC's 23pts.He indeed did not call the time out in the third quarter I think there were actually two time outs called one by Spud and one by Coach Hager.I heard Coach Hammond made a brief appearence in the locker room after the game because it was so emotional in there!! I also was told he left his play board behind as well as some other things.I hate this loss for May,Crum,Johnson,Robinson,Hensley,Hinkle,Goble and all the rest of the team.You boys played hard all year and gave it your all every game.You guys are all winners in my book and were simply not coached to your full potential.Coach Hammonds let you guys down all year and all I can say is SHAME ON YOU COACH HAMMONDS!!!!! If you really wanted to help SC's program you would do the right thing and step aside and let someone else have these fine young bunch of men so they could mold them into the great basketball players that they could be!!!! Please do not PM me on this subject because I will not argue back and forth with anyone.This is just my opinion on this matter.:beg:
Messages In This Thread
Sheldon Clark Needs A New Coach! - by brokencard - 03-02-2006, 11:55 PM
Sheldon Clark Needs A New Coach! - by cardsfan - 03-03-2006, 12:37 AM
Sheldon Clark Needs A New Coach! - by BigSlick - 03-03-2006, 12:47 AM
Sheldon Clark Needs A New Coach! - by The Guru - 03-03-2006, 01:24 AM
Sheldon Clark Needs A New Coach! - by brokencard - 03-03-2006, 01:29 AM
Sheldon Clark Needs A New Coach! - by Eike Kusch - 03-03-2006, 01:35 AM
Sheldon Clark Needs A New Coach! - by corndog23 - 03-03-2006, 01:36 AM
Sheldon Clark Needs A New Coach! - by corndog23 - 03-03-2006, 01:40 AM
Sheldon Clark Needs A New Coach! - by BC75 - 03-03-2006, 02:36 AM
Sheldon Clark Needs A New Coach! - by corndog23 - 03-03-2006, 04:58 AM
Sheldon Clark Needs A New Coach! - by moofer - 03-03-2006, 05:05 AM