Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prestonsburg @ Betsy Layne (58th Championship/at Prestonsburg)
If Prestonsburg has to rely on their guard play to win this game they will get beat. They have the two best players in the district in Barnett and Leslie and they are among the top five in the entire region. If P'Burg does anything other than let them carry the load it will be a big mistake.
"StrikeoutKing" Wrote:Betsy Layne is unstoppable with Kidd, Witt, and the foreign kid underneath. P'Burg, however, has guards like no other team in the region in Stephens, McGuire, and Herrick. I think this will be an inside battle, with both teams trying to fould the other team's big men out. But I think Betsy Layne just has too much size and intensity down low for P'Burg to handle. If Prestonsburg wants to win this game, I believe they will have to rely on the guard play of Stephens, Herrick, McGuire, and Hughes off of the bench. Leslie and Barnette will score, but the 3 big men for Betsy Layne will offset them, and I think Stapleton and Thacker, as well as Case need to step up for this game. Should be a VERY intriguing match-up. But I'm taking Rose over Crisp!!!!!
Messages In This Thread
Prestonsburg @ Betsy Layne (58th Championship/at Prestonsburg) - by Catty1 - 03-02-2006, 09:25 AM