Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm resigned to a Clinton Presidency.
TheRealThing Wrote:Now, this I agree with. Except the Colorado Republican Party's complicity was proven by the deleted tweet.
What complicity? Trump was a no show, did not ask for the delegates' votes, and then claimed the system was rigged against him. Vintage Trump - and it will be the same excuse that he uses when he loses in November. Great leaders do not whine. They learn from their defeats, adjust fire, and resolve to do better.

I truly despise Trump, but I really wish that he would show some signs of actually wanting to win the election. He cannot expect to win by getting outspent badly in campaign ads, while waging war with major media outlets like the Washington Post and New York Times. Either he has to start running ads to communicate a coherent message directly to potential voters, or he needs to improve his relationship with the media. I don't see the latter as a realistic option, but continuing to deny press credentials to the WP is not going to improve their coverage of him.

Trump is running a real danger of having the GOP panic over his low poll numbers and cutting his funding. It would not be the first time that has happened to a Republican nominee. The party has a responsibility to spend money where it can do the most good and if Trump looks likes a loser much longer, then Priebus and Company will start treating him like one. As bad as a Hillary presidency would be, losing control of Congress would be even worse.

I look forward to the day that the Republican Party fires Reince Priebus. He has been an absolute disaster for the GOP at the national level.
Messages In This Thread
I'm resigned to a Clinton Presidency. - by Pick6 - 08-14-2016, 04:16 PM
I'm resigned to a Clinton Presidency. - by Hoot Gibson - 08-14-2016, 11:21 PM
I'm resigned to a Clinton Presidency. - by Pick6 - 08-15-2016, 02:51 PM
I'm resigned to a Clinton Presidency. - by Pick6 - 08-15-2016, 05:02 PM
I'm resigned to a Clinton Presidency. - by Pick6 - 08-15-2016, 05:44 PM
I'm resigned to a Clinton Presidency. - by Pick6 - 08-15-2016, 06:24 PM
I'm resigned to a Clinton Presidency. - by Pick6 - 08-16-2016, 02:42 AM