Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm resigned to a Clinton Presidency.
Bob Seger Wrote:I was a Cruz supporter all the way up until almost all the way up though the primaries..Then towards the end, we started seeing the real Ted Cruz. He is the one who had me fooled. My opinion now of Ted Cruz is much the same as I feel about any piece of scum that sits on a stagnant pond. Not even close to Trump when it comes to honor. That's just my real opinion and the level of which I now detest of Ted Cruz. Regardless of how much that I now detest Ted Cruz, I would still vote for him over Hillary Clinton. That is focus #1...Whatever it takes!!

But then again, I would vote for Charles Manson over Hillary Clinton..A convicted evil murderer yes, but he is a saint compared to the evil murderers that the Clinton's are.
Bob, I feel almost the exact opposite, but I respect your position. I only recall disagreeing with Ted Cruz on one major issue and that was increasing the number of H1-B visas issued by the federal government - and he reversed his position on that issue.

I don't believe that this country will be safe or prosperous with either Hillary or Trump in the White House, and my vote will not matter anyway. I am angry at the GOP for trying to rig the election for Jeb Bush and I was angry about that before the primaries even started.

The GOP needs to either run an fair primary campaign or drop the charade and return to the smoke filled room method of choosing a nominee. There is no excuse for rigging a system that results in a nominee who has never even voted in a Republican primary and there is no excuse for continuing to allow Democrats to vote in Republican primaries.
Messages In This Thread
I'm resigned to a Clinton Presidency. - by Pick6 - 08-14-2016, 04:16 PM
I'm resigned to a Clinton Presidency. - by Hoot Gibson - 08-14-2016, 09:38 PM
I'm resigned to a Clinton Presidency. - by Pick6 - 08-15-2016, 02:51 PM
I'm resigned to a Clinton Presidency. - by Pick6 - 08-15-2016, 05:02 PM
I'm resigned to a Clinton Presidency. - by Pick6 - 08-15-2016, 05:44 PM
I'm resigned to a Clinton Presidency. - by Pick6 - 08-15-2016, 06:24 PM
I'm resigned to a Clinton Presidency. - by Pick6 - 08-16-2016, 02:42 AM