Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prestonsburg @ Betsy Layne (58th Championship/at Prestonsburg)
"Matney's Prodigey" Wrote:I think both of these teams are capable of coming away with a victory, but I am going to have to give the nod to P'burg. The Blackcats are playing as well as anyone right now. I saw both of these teams play against Sheldon Clark and I think P'burg is the better team. Both of those reasons have nothing to do with why I picked and am pulling for P'burg tho. Mainly I just don't like the way Betsy Lane gets on here and brags about themselves, and I admire the way P'burg has remained humble after a huge win. Good luck Blackcats from this Cardinal fan.:thumb:

Not all of BL fans get on here and run their mouths. I for one have some sense and know how to control myself and not act like a 10 yr old. I am so glad that Bobkats4life is suspended. They were getting on this BL's fan's last nerve. Why don't people just act their age? Every school has kids who get on here and trash talk and degrade other players and teams, but we as adults have to remember that they are what they are----KIDS.
Messages In This Thread
Prestonsburg @ Betsy Layne (58th Championship/at Prestonsburg) - by ALLSPORTFAN - 03-01-2006, 07:49 PM