Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's your solution for the $20 TRILLION national debt?
Demarcus ware Wrote:You and I have discussed this before. It's no secret that i'm voting for Trump due to Immigration and jobs. I look at Hillary and all i see is Immigration getting worse. I'm sure there are others on here as well, but i spent a total of over 4 years in the Middle East, I've seen truly how bad it can be. If people want to vote for Hillary that's their choice, i can sit back and watch as our women are being stoned, gays thrown off rooftops, or people beheaded just because they have different beliefs. What's amazing too me, is that there are so many people that think there is so much good in the world. In the words of Loretta Lynch, we need comfort and love to defeat ISIS. Hahaha. Yeah let's see her walk through Fallujah Iraq giving out hugs and see how that works out for her. When the crap hits the fan i know i can sit here and say to the people voting for Hillary, I told ya so..

I'm not one to sit and tell people who they should and shouldn't vote for, that's for the people that have control issues in their life, and think everyone should listen to them. Unless i'm trolling and usually that's on another site or Twitter. As for Trump, with the way the world is right now, and i agree, we may have come too far at this point, but with Trump, I'll take him over Hillary any day. She can't even secure her email, and the public is supposed to believe she can secure this country? Not that she wants to but she can't. So i say to everyone, always be aware of your surroundings, you just never know when that next attack is coming :biggrin:

I have a difficult time sitting back and criticizing somebody for voting for Donald Trump (e.g. Skinnypig or LWC) merely for the purpose of keeping Hillary Clinton out of the oval office.

Your service is appreciated, and what you mentioned happening over there is truly frightening. Instead of getting tough with them, this administration chooses to blame the Christians or blame YouTube videos - all while refusing to acknowledge the true enemy.

And worst of all, they seem to treat the military as if it's just to be used for social experimentation. They certainly don't seem to listen to their top lines of command very well.
Messages In This Thread
What's your solution for the $20 TRILLION national debt? - by WideRight05 - 07-01-2016, 08:39 PM