Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Making of a Division 1 Factory in Eastern Kentucky
Don Carlo Wrote:Here's where your totally lost on the subject and that's why I said you are a dip shit.
According to bylaw 16 you can't as a coach or any other team member(including parents and boosters) influence a student to transfer even if the student or his or her parents make the initial contact. It's plain and simple in the bylaw.
Also included in the bylaw is recruiting is defined as an act, on behalf of, or for the benefit of, a school, including impermissible contact, which attempts to influence a student to transfer to a member school for the purpose of participating in athletics, including the offer of improper benefits not available to all members of the student body
So are you saying that these kids are leaving for Paintsville because they're throwing 20-30 times a game? Do you actually think they throw it that much? Geeze since you love stats so much let me throw some stats out there for you. Paintsville in 14 games averaged 9.3 passes a game and Johnson Central in 14 games averaged 7.5 passes a game. Paintsville also threw for more yardage.... A whopping 179 yards. So much for that 20-30 pass attempts per game theory that you had there son.

I bet Paintsville throws more than JC... Parents play a big factor in send there kids to school.... Most think there kids as freshmen deserve time over experience kids who have already played and know the difference between high school and middle school... Parents do get upset if there kids don't play on Friday night...
Messages In This Thread
The Making of a Division 1 Factory in Eastern Kentucky - by bac2369 - 06-27-2016, 05:59 AM