Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Donald has chosen to release....
TheRealThing Wrote:You can't even get a quote right.

Absolutely not. What I said with regard to the abortion stance of Mitt Romney was strictly a two faceted observation. He and Trump are very much alike in the way they changed their stance on abortion over the exact same period of time, and secondly; That you said not the first word about Mitt's transformation but you have made many posts denying Trump the same consideration on here. To arbitrarily grant dignity to Romney's explanation while you deny Trump the same, is an obvious departure from consistency to everyone except of course, you.

So after all your character assassinations, we finally get the truth out of you. You expect aliens to intervene. I hate to tell you but in your case they have obviously already done their work.

The voters selected Trump because he at least understands the concept of sovereignty, and because he recognizes the mindlessness of political correctness. That and because they reject the guidance being offered by the #tin foil hat club. If Hillary is elected it will be because America, despite the warnings of the admittedly flawed but none the less more lucid Republicans, continued in the socialized footsteps of the Eurozone by selling their vote for handouts promised to them by the Dems.

In a single 24 hour period, I heard an Ivy League grad turned news contributor say that Trump had not paid one dime of the oft quoted 6 million he raised for Vets, and that Hillary supporters are optimistic about her candidacy because they are concerned about rising medical costs. Everybody from John Kerry, Susan Rice and Michelle Obama, to Matt Damon and Steven Spielberg are out speaking at college commencements, giving the little liberal mushroom sprouts a parting pep talk to go out and face the brave new world with.

But you keep telling yourself that only you can understand the forces that drive this world and I and others will keep making up our own minds.
Insults, insults, insults. Nobody is assassinating your character, your are engaging in character suicide with your distortions, lies, and personal attacks. Your opinions are Trump's opinions, and there is really no reason to get them second handed when I can read his twitter timeline and watch him shoot himself in the feet on live TV.
Messages In This Thread
The Donald has chosen to release.... - by Motley - 05-19-2016, 05:42 PM
The Donald has chosen to release.... - by Sci-Fi - 05-21-2016, 04:05 AM
The Donald has chosen to release.... - by Sci-Fi - 05-21-2016, 03:45 PM
The Donald has chosen to release.... - by Sci-Fi - 05-21-2016, 09:56 PM
The Donald has chosen to release.... - by Motley - 05-23-2016, 05:14 PM
The Donald has chosen to release.... - by Motley - 05-24-2016, 04:38 PM
The Donald has chosen to release.... - by Sci-Fi - 05-27-2016, 04:43 AM
The Donald has chosen to release.... - by LWC - 05-30-2016, 04:09 PM
The Donald has chosen to release.... - by 64SUR - 06-01-2016, 05:06 PM
The Donald has chosen to release.... - by Hoot Gibson - 06-04-2016, 03:47 PM
The Donald has chosen to release.... - by Sci-Fi - 05-29-2019, 04:42 AM