Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Donald has chosen to release....
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Trump will be lucky to be the GOP nominee if he does not learn to control his mouth. There are not enough white men in this country to elect him and he seems to be going out of his way to offend blacks, Hispanics, and women.

CNN's Trump coverage went from mixed to almost all negative overnight. Even if Fox continues its biased coverage of Trump through November, it will not offset the rest of the mainstream media coverage, which will be pro-Hillary and anti-Trump.

I will not vote for a man who has made huge donations to Hillary Clinton and the Clinton Foundation. I will not vote for a man who has supported partial birth abortion in the past and still supports federal funding of Planned Parenthood. Trump is a liberal with an ® next to his name and the choice between Trump and Hillary is no choice at all.

In the same interview Trump said he hates everything about abortion and now claims to be pro life. But, all this is perplexing to me. You didn't seem to have the same zeal where it came to Mitt Romney and his evolution on abortion. PolitiFact "In a debate during his 1994 race against Democratic Sen. Edward Kennedy, Romney said, "I believe that abortion should be safe and legal in this country." Referring to the 1973 Supreme Court decision that made abortion legal in every state, Romney added, "I believe that since Roe v. Wade has been the law for 20 years, it should be sustained and supported. And I sustain and support that law and support the right of a woman to make that choice."
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/...ition-abo/

People change. As a boy I shot birds for pastime, now I'd much rather feed them. Romney's stand on abortion pretty closely mirrors that of Trump and I see no reason to doubt the sincerity of either one.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Messages In This Thread
The Donald has chosen to release.... - by Motley - 05-19-2016, 05:42 PM
The Donald has chosen to release.... - by Sci-Fi - 05-21-2016, 04:05 AM
The Donald has chosen to release.... - by Sci-Fi - 05-21-2016, 03:45 PM
The Donald has chosen to release.... - by Sci-Fi - 05-21-2016, 09:56 PM
The Donald has chosen to release.... - by Motley - 05-23-2016, 05:14 PM
The Donald has chosen to release.... - by Motley - 05-24-2016, 04:38 PM
The Donald has chosen to release.... - by Sci-Fi - 05-27-2016, 04:43 AM
The Donald has chosen to release.... - by LWC - 05-30-2016, 04:09 PM
The Donald has chosen to release.... - by 64SUR - 06-01-2016, 05:06 PM
The Donald has chosen to release.... - by TheRealThing - 06-04-2016, 02:38 AM