Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Donald has chosen to release....
TheRealThing Wrote:This nation is in grave straits and must be governed. We have on the one hand a man who has promised to return us to the tried and true path of the past and shows courage of character enough to do so. We have on the other, a misguided shrew of Shakespearian proportion, who has sworn an oath to complete the task that Obama has started. Not exactly all that hard a choice to understand now is it?

The lucid among us see that forces made up of the self serving, the takers/no-works, the sexually depraved, the "despisers of those that are good" 2Tim 3:3 (KJV), and the generally morally corrupt and otherwise misguided, have coalesced under the Democrat flag to finish the job and achieve the ultimate victory over everything we consider to be normal. The split between the lucid and the group I just profiled is surprisingly close numbers wise.

Then you have the lunatic fringe you just mentioned. Those are the ones who ignore the lessons of the past and the horrors of the present such as war, the millions of refugees on the march, and Venezuelans eating out of garbage cans. They think this is the time, owing to wild eyed conspiracies and faux righteous indignations, to become conscientious objectors and vote 3rd party or abstain altogether. No way to run a republic. You know, if I'd been on the Titanic I'd have been mad, and I'd have been as terrified as everybody else no doubt was; That night would not have been the time to say no to a rescue ship if it had been there. Even if that rescue ship may have looked derelict and rusted, I'd have hop up on that bad boy and saved my life. Donald J. Trump may have a few chinks in his armor, and I'm certain he has his share of flaws, but he offers at least a chance at rescue.

You are going to have two viable choices and two choices only this fall, Hillary or Trump. Any rational person knows a vote for an outside candidate amounts to a vote for Hillary and a decision to stay aboard the Titanic. Conservatives who vote for anybody other than Trump are the 'lunatic fringe.'
Nice. You have taken a break from your non-stop barrage from issuing insults to quote scripture. Good for you. You have earned a break. :Thumbs:

Donald Trump has no armor, with or without chinks. Donald Trump has a very thin skin and Hillary's campaign has already begun exploiting that weakness. Trump is also running very low on money and I have pointed out elsewhere, most of the media have turned on him, which was very predictable. Earned media is no substitute for cash when 80 percent of the national media support your opponent.

My guess is that the RNC told Trump to back out of the debate with Bernie Sanders and they will continue to impose more discipline on his campaign. When you are dependent on somebody else's money to finance your campaign, then you cannot ignore the demands of your financiers. The RNC destroyed Bob Dole's chances to win, IMO, by pressuring him to stay on script.
Messages In This Thread
The Donald has chosen to release.... - by Motley - 05-19-2016, 05:42 PM
The Donald has chosen to release.... - by Sci-Fi - 05-21-2016, 04:05 AM
The Donald has chosen to release.... - by Sci-Fi - 05-21-2016, 03:45 PM
The Donald has chosen to release.... - by Sci-Fi - 05-21-2016, 09:56 PM
The Donald has chosen to release.... - by Motley - 05-23-2016, 05:14 PM
The Donald has chosen to release.... - by Motley - 05-24-2016, 04:38 PM
The Donald has chosen to release.... - by Sci-Fi - 05-27-2016, 04:43 AM
The Donald has chosen to release.... - by Hoot Gibson - 05-28-2016, 05:16 PM
The Donald has chosen to release.... - by LWC - 05-30-2016, 04:09 PM
The Donald has chosen to release.... - by 64SUR - 06-01-2016, 05:06 PM
The Donald has chosen to release.... - by Sci-Fi - 05-29-2019, 04:42 AM