Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hopefully this will end the crying about how many classes.
According to lonestargridiron.com Texas named 12 state champions, but I agree with 33 power that you can't compare the 2. Only twice as many classes, but about 7 times the schools. I don't have a problem with kentucky having 6 classes, and as far as blowouts even Texas has 40 point blowouts in the championship games. No one ever whines about every single team in basketball playing in the post season even the ones that are terrible, so I don't understand why football gets beat up on so much. I'm fine with it like it is, guess I'm easy to please, but going to 5 classes wouldn't bother me either. I do kinda wish every district had a minimum of 5 teams so that you actually have to win a district game instead of everyone getting in. In no way do I want the football season shortened. If they ever went to 2 team districts I would hope the regular season would be extended a game to make up for it. We get a max of 15 games a year, only half of basketball. The kids put to much work in to shorten the season any. I wish the regular season was extended a couple games.
Messages In This Thread
Hopefully this will end the crying about how many classes. - by killbilly usmc - 05-20-2016, 10:32 PM